Thursday, February 5, 2015

Daddy's Log - Day 12 - My View

My view has changed. Sure, my life's outlook and purpose has changed... blah blah blah... but I'm talking about what I literally see. 

Just a couple minutes ago I looked down at my cell phone and I noticed that my battery life is still more than 70% full. My time which use to be full of browsing Facebook on my phone and surfing around in my free time on my phone has been replaced by this view:

Daddy holding Ruth

It all started in the hospital when my view of my wife looked like this:
Crystal surrounded by all the monitors and medical devices as we wait for Ruth's arrival.

My view of my wife has so significantly changed over the last 12 days and the months before during her pregnancy. My appreciation and respect for her has so significantly increased. This view of her is one of the reason why.  This is her around 3am feeding and caring for Ruth.... while I lay in bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment